- Speed Limit is 5 MPH - Please Slow Down
- All vehicles and RVs must have a current license tag. Vans, cab-over campers, and pop-up campers must meet age and condition guidelines.
- No trash or garbage kept outside of RVs. All trash and garbage must be in plastic bags and taken to trash dumpsters immediately.
- No maintenance or washing of any type vehicle is permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages and/or smoking is prohibited in any camp facilities.
- Sewer hose rings are required at each site.
- Do not place portable grills on picnic table tops.
- No more than 2 approved vehicles may be kept at any one campsite.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Registered campers, day visitors, and all guests may have pets on the campground property, on an approved basis only, and subject to the following provisions.
- All pets must be declared and approved by management upon registration. Any pets brought onto the grounds after registration must have prior approval of management. A deposit is required and refundable upon departure, provided all provisions are observed.
- No more than two approved pets. The managers reserve the right to refuse any pet.
- All pets are required to be on a lead when outside and must be with an adult at all times. Leads should be no longer than six feet. Cats must be kept inside or on a lead at all times. Cats may not run free.
- Pets may not be outside unless accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. If the pet is outside the owner must be with the pet at all times. If you leave your campsite, pets must be put inside the camper. Any damage incurred to camp property or to other campers' property will be the owner's responsibility.
- Pets are to be walked ONLY in the pet walk area designated on the camp brochure. Owners are required to clean up after their pets at the pet walk, or when walking pets to an area outside the park. FAILURE TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET WILL REQUIRE THE DEPOSIT TO BE FORFEITED AND A NEW DEPOSIT TO BE MADE. Owners are required to have baggies for clean up whenever the pet is outside. Campsites are to be cleaned immediately of any pet droppings. Please do not walk pets in private yards or areas around park facilities and buildings.
- No fence, pens, cages, doghouse or any other kind of enclosure may be erected at the campsite for pet containment. Pets are not to be secured to trees, picnic tables, or any property belonging to the park.
- Pets are not allowed in the laundry facility, pay phone area, recreational area, playground, or any other camp facility. USI RV Park is within the city limits of Wichita and is subject to all city ordinances and laws pertaining to pets.
- If, in the opinion of the park managers, there is a violation of any of these rules or that pets are interfering with the peaceful environment of the park, the pet's owner will immediately be asked to vacate the park. Deposits will be forfeited.
We appreciate the cooperation of all pet owners. Deviations from these guidelines are subject to the manager's discretion and approval.
- No site rate pro-rating.
- No refunds on early departures.
- 72-hour refund notification only.
- Early check-in / Late check-out charges.
No refunds except on deposits with 72 hours notice prior to arrival.
Our commitment to handling personally identifiable information in a responsible manner is a task we at USI RV Park take very seriously. We want you to feel comfortable doing business with us, regardless of whether you're conducting that business person-to-person or using the resources available through our website(s).
When we ask for information about you and the nature of your business, you provide such information of your own free will. Requests for information are made to help us better understand and serve our customers, their needs, and to enable us to contact you. Such requests also help our website technology identify you, which allows you to participate more fully and conveniently with our web site's online services.
We do not collect extended "cookies" from our website visitors. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent from an individual browser to a web server that can be stored on a computer's hard drive. These cookies can be used to store and track information about a website visitor. We do, however, maintain session cookies that are processed during an individual interaction and are used to assist the website user in certain applications that require information to be stored for later use. No information is gathered through cookies except for that needed to run the specific application and make your online experience with us more convenient.
Steps are taken to protect the information you provide us. We employ a number of security safeguards to protect against the misuse of personally identifiable information you provide.
We do not sell, lease, rent, or otherwise provide any personally identifiable information that we collect through our website. This means that any information you provide us is not released to third parties for any use or purpose and is used only to the extent to which you have agreed.
You can contact us with questions and recommendations. We truly value the relationships we have with our customers and website visitors. Therefore, if you have any unanswered questions about how information is collected or how it is used, we encourage you to contact us.
USI RV Park
2920 E. 33rd N.
Wichita, Kansas 67219 United States
Other information you should be aware of includes:
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers, and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of this camping facilities.